Juan Maria Vazquez
Proposal and execution of the Government’s policy in the area of its competences in the field of Innovation, Promotion of Competitiveness and Singular Scientific-Technical Infrastructures, as well as all others contemplated in Royal Decree 345/2012, of February 10, which develops the basic organizational structure of the Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness, and its subsequent modifications.
President of the Public Business Entity Center for Industrial Technological Development (CDTI), attached to the Ministry of Economy, Industry and Competitiveness through the General Secretariat of Science and Innovation.
- PhD in Veterinary Medicine from the University of Murcia (1991)
- Professor of Medicine and Animal Surgery at the University of Murcia (2009)
- Secretary General of Universities. Ministry of Education, Culture and Sport. (2015)
- Director General of Scientific and Technical Research, Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness. (2012-2014)
- Secretary General of the Sectoral Commission for R & D of the Conference of Rectors of Spanish Universities (2011-2012)
- Coordinator of Campus of International Excellence “Campus Mare Nostrum” (2009-2012)
- Vice Rector of Research of the University of Murcia. (2006-2012)
- Secretary of the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine of the University of Murcia (1996-2000)
- Visiting Researcher. Babraham Institute. Cambridge. UK. (1993)
- Professor at the University of Murcia since 1991
- Member of Parliament for the constituency of Murcia in the Congress of Deputies in the XI and XII Legislatures (termination date November 25, 2016). Spokesman of Universities in the Commission of Education and Sport.